11.05.2011

Next...



I have never heard of Mark Spragg...but at the local book store that I go to, between the covers- www.btcbooks.com , they had a few of his books sitting out and I really like the selection that the owner usually has out so I took a recommendation from her and read The Fruit of Stone.  At first I was not real excited about his writing style but I did really like the setting, out West. I do not know if I am gonna read his other books but after a week or two of finishing it I have decided that overall I liked the book. It took awhile to settle in as it is not an amazing story but that of people just living their lives and sometimes life is not all that pretty....In reality this is how a vast majority of folks do live out their days...Are they happy? Hard to say. Are they satisfied with where life has taken them? Once again difficult to ascertain but they have tried their best and in the end that is all we really can do with this once in a lifetime opportunity we have while on this here planet Earth...On to the next couple of books in the stack..Cheers...

Monty J. Nelson Copyright.

No comments: